15 March 2014

Earth


I don't know how to spill these feelings well. I just sometimes feeling so blessed (for everything I had) and sometimes I still feel like, I have been missing something that once already mine. I don't know how to call it, sometimes I'm overjoyed and times then.. i'm feeling so blue. But above those random things.. I knew I know and I'm knowing it.. that.. I.. should be thankful for everything that Allah has let me to have.
Those things, those people, those talents, those chances, those ways. Which just so many.. and.. ya Allah I know I may not ask You for more.. but i always wish that You will always be here guiding us to what's right. Give Your blessing to whatever we do. I fear none but one thing ya Allah, please do not let me far from You. You're the only eternal thing that exist in this world. Alhamdulillah, thank you so much, (again and again..)

No comments:

Post a Comment